(NEW) MACAE Outreach Coordinator 2018
- Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhance MACAE’s outreach efforts.
- Manage website, communications, newsletter and twitter/Facebook.
- Event planning skills – Conference and Professional Development events.
- Compose and execute business organizational, and professional letters and documents.
- Knowledge of Lansing political landscape and the legislators/aides.
- Determine potential partners relevant to MACAE through ongoing research and evaluation, and cultivate those prospects that best align with MACAE’s strategic short- and long-term priorities and needs.
- Solicit grants, gifts, and sponsorships from new and continuing partners.
- Submit proposals to engage potential partners on behalf of MACAE in a timely and consistent manner. This includes developing concepts, gathering and formatting information and preparing clear communications.
- Research and assist in developing plans for expanding the MACAE presence.
- Serve as an ambassador of the mission of MACAE in the interaction with current and potential partners and the media.
- Maintain current reports submitted to the Executive Board and Board of Directors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MACAE President
Position Qualifications and Knowledge:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-3 years of business/development experience. Marketing experience highly desirable.
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- Must have documented successful partnership cultivation experience and a keen understanding of fundraising/income development.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Has a strong performance orientation and skillful strategic thinking, establishes clear expectations and continuously measures performance.
- The ability to work through stringent deadlines with acute attention to detail is required. Maintains focus on priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications. Knowledge of external communications and cultivation techniques are essential.
- A high degree of integrity in dealing with confidential donor.
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of an event including – logistics, correspondence, financial reports and printed materials.
- Ability to coordinate and lead committee meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Send an email with resume to Bob Steeh at email@example.com
Contact: Bob Steeh
Salary: Total Compensation package: $50,000 = Flexible Work Schedule (approximately 30 hrs. per week)