(NEW) MACAE Outreach Coordinator 2017
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Enhance MACAE’s outreach efforts.
• Manage website, communications, newsletter and twitter/Facebook.
• Event planning skills – Conference and Professional Development events.
• Compose and execute business organizational, and professional letters and documents.
• Knowledge of Lansing political landscape and the legislators/aides.
• Determine potential partners relevant to MACAE through ongoing research and evaluation, and cultivate those prospects that best align with MACAE’s strategic short- and long-term priorities and needs.
• Solicit grants, gifts, and sponsorships from new and continuing partners.
• Submit proposals to engage potential partners on behalf of MACAE in a timely and consistent manner. This includes developing concepts, gathering and formatting information and preparing clear communications.
• Research and assist in developing plans for expanding the MACAE presence.
• Serve as an ambassador of the mission of MACAE in the interaction with current and potential partners and the media.
• Maintain current reports submitted to the Executive Board and Board of Directors.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the MACAE President
Position Qualifications and Knowledge:
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 1-3 years of business/development experience. Marketing experience highly desirable.
• Proven success in meeting and exceeding performance goals.
• Must have documented successful partnership cultivation experience and a keen understanding of fundraising/income development.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
• Has a strong performance orientation and skillful strategic thinking, establishes clear expectations and continuously measures performance.
• The ability to work through stringent deadlines with acute attention to detail is required. Maintains focus on priorities.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
• Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications. Knowledge of external communications and cultivation techniques are essential.
• A high degree of integrity in dealing with confidential donor.
• Ability to coordinate all aspects of an event including – logistics, correspondence, financial reports and printed materials.
• Ability to coordinate and lead committee meetings.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Send an email with resume to Bob Steeh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Bob Steeh
Salary: Total Compensation package: $50,000 = Flexible Work Schedule (approximately 30 hrs. per week)
SOUTHWEST ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS has opening’s for:
Adult Basic Education Math Instructor ABE Math Job Description
Language Arts Adult Basic Education ABE Language Arts Reading Instructor Job Description
Manager, Randolph Career Tec Randolph Program Manager
Contact Karyn Goven at email@example.com or call 313-297-0090